Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Post Holiday Blues

I spent the holidays with my best friend's family, and they actually treated me better than my own family and my in-laws combined!!  Pretty sad since I don't know anyone in her family but her.

I've been working on Blood of an Enemy, it's just been slow going.  I'm managing to hand write ten pages a day on college ruled paper so it's not a complete slow down of work.

I haven't found a job yet, and I've been actively looking for two months now.  This is not good.

I haven't heard from my husband for 2 weeks now.  He's still in prison at the same facility.  He did tell me, in his last letter, he was getting another cellmate so he could be having issues with the guy which is causing him to not be able to write i.e. he's being punished.  I have no idea.  I haven't gotten a letter or a phone call from anyone, including him.  His family is avoiding me like the plague, and I don't care since I don't like most of them; the feeling is mutual believe me.

As you can see, for many reasons, I have the post holiday blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment