Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crimson Knight News - Almost Done!!

That's right, I'm in the home stretch of the rewrite of my first fantasy novel!!  It's almost a full grown novel anyway - I need about 3800 more words to reach the industry standard's bare minimum on word count.  I have two new scenes to add, and I need to rework the final scene since I'm changing the ending a bit.

I plan to have the rewrite done no latter than the 7th so I can have it electronically submitted to the publisher on the 8th.  It takes them a few days to review everything and get back to me to let me know if any formatting changes need to be done.  Once the review is complete, I'll submit to receive the blue book via regular mail and go from there :-)

Oh yes, I've redone the cover art for the book as well.  I thought it deserved it.  I'm hoping it does the trick.


Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment