Friday, November 18, 2011

The Crimson Knight

The Crimson Knight is my first fantasy novel I've ever gotten published.  It's the first of my books I'd like to talk about.

The book is available in paperback form only.  You can get it from the link below:
https://www.createspace.com/3418785

This book was written so anyone could finish it in about an hour.  It's only 5.25inches wide by 8 inches tall so it'll fit in a backpack, a tote, even some pockets.  It's 126 pages long so you can read it while waiting to see a doctor, dentist, a plane, a bus, whatever.

The story is about young Kitya, a lesser noble who ran away from home when she was 13 after being raped by a nobleman and not believed by her family.  The story begins when she's 16 and comes home for a visit while her father is hosting a tourney.  While she's there, her baby sister, Kitma, is raped by the same nobleman who raped her.  Kitya's now out for revenge, and she gets help from a member of the Crimson Knights, Sir Angarde.

I'm not going to tell you more than that, you'll just have to get the book to find out what happens.

Let me know what you think if you do get the book!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment