Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Beginnings

These first posts are always the hardest.  What do you say? 

I'm an author, as I stated in my profile.  I've been writing since I was 11 years old, and I published my first set of books a couple of years ago.  I'm currently working on two books, and both are going slow since I had to move from Illinois where I've been living for the past 7 years, back to Texas where I was born and raised. 

I write mostly fantasy, but I have tried my hand at poetry, romance, and gothic horror.

I enjoy reading a great deal.  It lets me see what the competition is up to.  I post reviews on Goodreads.com from time to time.  I plan on doing it on here a great deal.  If you have something you'd like me to read and review, let me know.  I'll read most anything.

I'm 41,married and the mother of 2 boys.  I like cats but don't own any at present.  I'm an eclectic person, I like a great many things. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  I'll feel free to answer or not, depending on the question.

Here's to looking at a bright new future with all of you readers and bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment