Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 February, 2012

No catchy title for today lol

Let me start by saying hello to my one and only follower: J.B. I won't say their name unless they want me to.  However, I am flattered they are following my blog around, such as it is.  If you aren't really doing so, that's okay too. :-) I'm working on posting more regularly so bear with me and hope I have something worth posting about
:-D

Job search update:
Went to a job fair at Lowe's on Wednesday.  I interviewed with the HR person and then the assistant manager of the store.  The manager was out sick or I would've interviewed with them.  Anyway, I was given very positive feedback and was told they would get back to me once a background check was done on me.  I have no record so that's going to come back clean.   When they call me back it'll be to come in for an onsite drug test.  I haven't done drugs in years so that'll come out clean too.  This means I'll be employed by the end of the week if I'm lucky,  I may only be part time, but I don't care - it's better than nothing.

Writing update:
I'm still putting together a play list of music to write by,  I did get a great idea for the book from listening to a band called ayreon so I'll be putting them on the list for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's fine by me if you say my name. :)
    I'm enjoying your posts and really looking forward to hearing your music selection for your book. All kinds of metal could get interesting!

    I never thought about putting playlists with books until I saw an author I follow post her list, then it was suddenly like everyone was doing it! It's a pretty great idea though.

    Good luck with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment Jordan :-) Thank you for following me as well. I got a playlist put together and am adding to it as I find more songs. Check out my post for today. :-)

    ReplyDelete