Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blood of an Enemy Update - 2/25

I am now up to 62 handwritten pages on this story.
I am writing roughly 10 pages a day in between orientation and training for work, as well all the things I have to do at home.  So far, the flow of the story is still going strong.  I can't not work on it or I get antsy feeling I've left something important undone.  This is a good thing.  I actually was in the middle of a good scene when I had to leave for work on Friday but happily, I was able to return to where I left off when I got home, finishing the scene in the same energy as I'd begun it.
Once this week of training is done, I'll only be working weekends so I'll be able to more fully focus on my writing.  I am already thinking of cover art ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment