Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Days Off

I know I should have been working on painting my living room, the walls aren't going to paint themselves, but I didn't.  I finished some crocheting projects I'd begun and had become obsessed with and then, I wasted time on Facebook.  I did do some light reading as well.  Still, I have time before work tomorrow when I can get some painting done.  I'm not writing at the moment either - writer's block has become a writer's iron wall, and it's proving to be difficult to overcome.

I'm hoping my four day weekend at the end of this month will prove medicinal in many ways.  Terry, my man friend, is supposed to come up from Galveston to visit me, and we have some fun things planned - some of them we can actually do out in public without being arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior as well as public nudity. :-D  I can't wait to see him. He calls and texts me several times a day practically every day - the man is awesome.  He looked for me for 10 years which says something about how strong his feelings are for me :-)  If he'd found me before I'd left Texas with Jamie, I would have left Jamie for him - he has always meant that much to  me.  When things got rough with Jamie, I'd actually started making plans to find Terry myself and go to wherever he was......   Funny how life works things out when you least expect them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment