Monday, July 15, 2013

Painting Projects and Stuff

Last post, I showed you the before and after photos of my accent wall.  I have another two walls in the living room that need to be painted, but I don't have the main paint yet.  I'm going to do the remaining walls in white with a semi gloss finish and do the trim in the soul chocolate I used for the accent wall.  I have a hall section that will also be white with brown trim.  The kitchen will have the brown trim as well but won't be white.  I am going for a Tuscany feel in that room.  I'll post before and after pictures when I finally get all the painting done.

Meanwhile, I'm still working hard at Lowe's.  I've almost finished getting all my computer training validated not only for my department but also for Tools, Home Decor and Millworks.  I'm self training in those departments since they are neighbors to my department, and we try to help each other out during lunches and breaks.  It's helpful to actually know something about the department you're attempting to assist. :-)  I plan to start self training in Paint after my current training is all done.  I love learning new things, and I eventually want to move into a new department so I can continue to grow and develop in the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment