Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wall Project #1

As I promised, here are the pictures of the wall my son and I just repainted - me doing most of the work of course.  The big deal about this is that I've never painted a wall before so I'm pretty proud of what we've done.  My next project is to repaint a second wall in the living room.  This first wall is the accent wall.  I'm not sure if I'll paint the other walls white or a lighter shade of brown/gray I have chosen for my kitchen.
Anyway, here are the pictures:

Before:








In this picture the light from the window makes the urine colored wall look blue.



After:










This picture is a bit blurry so I'll take another later and replace it.  However, you can see how much nicer the new color is over the old one.   This is a Valspar Signature color called Soul Chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price in india. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications, Feature. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review.Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications and Review.

    ReplyDelete