Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hey I'm here again!!

How many days in a row has it been now that I've made a post?? LOL I'm getting better at this blogging thing I guess.  More consistent anyway.

So I added a post to my krafting blog, and I want to mention here as well that I do have an online gift store over on Artfire.com.  It's called Griffin's Gifts.  I've got around a dozen items on there now, and I'll be adding more over the next few days just in time for a small Black Friday sale. :-)  I may hold the sale over until Cyber Monday depending on how well things go, and how much product I have left.  I am only making one of a kind items so please check out what I have because once it's gone, that exact item won't be seen again. :-)

I got myself a bigger laptop finally.  The little notebook from Acer finally died after almost ten years in service.  This one I have is a Samsung.  It's okay for what I need it for, but I really prefer the AMD processors over the Pentiums so not sure how long I'll keep going with this one.  Still, it's better than having nothing at all.

Work is picking up as well so not sure how regular I'll be on here once the holiday season gets into full swing, but I'm going to try my best. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment