Monday, November 19, 2012

Plans of Mice and Men and Me

mostly me since I have no clue what the men and the mice are doing today.

I have plans to finish a necklace I'm working on.  I plan to add about 5,000 words to Demon in Disguise today.  I also plan on having my friend, Hollie, come over to visit - if her man cooperates.

Hollie is a very dear friend of mine, and though we work together, we don't often get to socialize.  She lives a town over from me.  She's great, and she gives me such great creative inspiration! She's into music big time, and she finds me the best music for my writing playlists. :-)  I also consult with her on gothic jewelry designs.

What are your plans for the day??

Oh yeah, I'm closing in on a printer that I think will suit my needs.  Doing some shopping around to see if I can get a good Black Friday deal. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment