Monday, November 19, 2012

Today's Plans :-)

Hollie came over with her man, and so did our friend, Jan.  We've been getting together to play Dungeons and Dragons once a week for almost a month now, and though we hadn't planned to play, we ended up playing which was fun for all of us.

After the game was ended at a prime stopping point, Jan and Hollie's man went with Hollie and I to a little shop run by a nice lady who actually opened the place just for us despite it being her day off.  The place is called Something4Divas.  The shop has an online site so just google the name :-)  We did a lot of looking around and a little bit of shopping.  Jan is going to bring her mom back, and the shop owner gave Jan her cell so if she needed to open the shop on an off day again, she could make an appointment like I did for Hollie and myself. :-)

I managed to get two necklaces and a bracelet done today, but I only got 2500 words added to Demon.  I'm off work again tomorrow so I'll work on it some more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment